If you are interested in supporting the work we do, then here are some ways in which you can help…
Postal donations & Standing Orders
You will soon be able to donate online. However, if you wish to donate now via post there are two ways that you can proceed:
- If you would like to contribute on a regular basis then you can set up a standing order directly from your bank accout.
- Alternatively you can send a one off donation by cheque.
Either way you will need to fill in our Donation Form, which you can download below:Download Form
- If you are a UK Tax payer, then please take a minute to read and, if applicable, complete the Gift Aid part of the response form.
- Gift Aid tax relief allows us to claim back around 25 pence for every £1 that you donate. It does not cost you any extra.
- If you have any further queries regarding donations, or you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please contact us.